Lyoko: Recoded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes the only way is out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I

Go down 
+2
Dunbar
Jeremie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yumi

Yumi

Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:06 pm

"... what's that supposed to mean?" Yumi looked at William quietly, his bizarre words making her deaf to Jeremie's if only for her own feelings. She leaned forward a bit, looking at him from her seat. "We can't afford to lose anyone. We're the only ones who know how to take care of XANA in general and without even one of us our chances dwindle against doing anything about this," she rubbed her forehead. "We have a lot to lose, William."

She did however acknowledge Jeremie's words, biting her lip and twirling her hair around her fingers, furrowing her brows; she looked at Aelita as if to dipstick her reaction to that, pretty sure she would hardly allow them to harm Jeremie - even if it wasn't him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ulrich

Ulrich

PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Ulrich was woefully unsurprised to hear William was on the opposite side of the issue from him; he had to wonder if his choice was, in fact, based on making sure the two of them weren't on the same side. Worse, because of that, the vote was split 3/3; Aelita, Odd, and William against him, Yumi, and Jeremie. "Go figure," he thought with bitter humor, "Us getting Jer to step OUT of Leader mode, just in time for his vote to count the same as everyone else's."

Taking a seat near Yumi, he chose to ignore William's kamikaze attitude; he was in no mood to try and fight the other man over that sort of thing. "Seems like we've reached a bit of an impasse," he observed, struggling to keep the impatience out of his voice (though he wasn't 100% successful).
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:16 pm

"Then how do we resolve it?" Aelita asked, a little waver in her voice; even Jeremie himself no longer seemed to view recovering his body as important enough to warrant the risk....

She looked at the screen with wide, saddened eyes. Did he still feel he wasn't..."real"? Was he slipping back to the mind-set he'd been in before? "Please..." she thought, "Jeremie, please...don't give up on yourself...."
Back to top Go down
Odd

Odd

PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Odd just stayed quiet, he hated the tension between everyone, not only that but eveything was spinning, "g-guys..I know it's not the main priority at the moment, but I really don't feel good." he made a face then smiled a bit, he really wanted to figure put their next move before they tended to him. "I just don't know how else we can get close to him," he closed his eyes a moment trying to stay awake. He could also sense the way Jeremie was feeling, he disliked any of his friends feeling out of place.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie
Admin
Jeremie

PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:12 pm

[[ Sorry for my delay. Been really busy. ]]

"I'm just trying to offer the most logical and safe option," Jeremie retorted at the thought of an impasse. "None of us will be disposed of, the Xakin won't be made more powerful, and we'll get two of them out of our way." He looked at Odd, frowning, purposely ignoring Aelita's stare in favour of sizing him up. "Odd, get into a Scanner. I'll bring you here and have a look; in the meantime you four discuss the apparent 'impasse'." Snippy, yes, but considering how logical he was being in a situation regarding his body, he felt it was necessary to let the others know he was irritated at their 'emotional middle-ground'.
Back to top Go down
https://lyokorecode.rpg-board.net
Dunbar

Dunbar

PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 pm

"So..." William started akwardly, shifting his weight from foot to foot. "How are we going to settle this? He knew both Yumi and Ulrich where incredibly stubborn-though the more bitter part of himself insisted that Ulrich was just agreeing because it was Yumi, this was ridiculous of course, but he couldn't help it-so it was more likely Aelita or himself would give in at this point, but William still did not view loosing Jeremy as worth the risk. He was too valuable a member.
Back to top Go down
Yumi

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Inclined to disagree with Jeremie, Yumi rubbed at her temples, realizing the group was being far more difficult than she intended. "Jeremie is the only one with a plan, then," she admitted, and considering they had to act quickly she did what she had to do. "Given our time restraint I say that's what we should prepare for but we should keep our options open. Does that sound fair enough?" Stressed, she leaned her head down, rubbing her hairline. "It's our only course of action but it begs another question. How do we find Pyrrus to let him know our intent? He told Aelita and I to find him on Lyoko..."
Back to top Go down
Ulrich

Ulrich

PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:32 am

Ulrich could understand Jeremie's impatience. He would think the vote of the man whose body was at issue would have more of an impact, after all. Even so, surely he understood matters like this always took time, right? Ah well...best simply to take Yumi's compromise and work with it. "Then that's what we'll do," Ulrich said. "William 'n' I will go into Lyoko; give us a chance to gauge this guy for ourselves."

He looked to William tersely. "That work for you?"
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 am

Aelita, meanwhile, was focused more on Jeremie. "J-Jeremie...," she said softly, "may I come with Odd, and...be with you...?"

She picked up Maya Figaro again. "And Maya Figaro, can she come too?" She felt the frustrated young man could use some comforting company....
Back to top Go down
Odd

Odd

PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Odd made his way to his feet, shaking a bit. His head was spinning, he made his way to the scanner, looking at it. He found himself falling face first into it. He landed against the wall, holding his head in pain and he growled a deep growl. He curled up in the scanner, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie
Admin
Jeremie

PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Jeremie looked at Aelita, blushing a bit under his digital haze - he nodded in agreement. "Everyone in. I'm not letting anyone stay behind if this is the case." The scanner Odd was in closed around him and pulled him into Lyoko quickly, leaving the three open for others. "Take your turns and meet me here. I've arranged it so you'll be in the tower with me so we can continue the discussion free of danger," he gestured to his surroundings. "I'm not sure where Pyrrus is at all, so I've begun a scan."

[[ Those going to Lyoko, please continue here. Those who aren't / will be waiting, continue posting here. Your choice. <3 ]]
Back to top Go down
https://lyokorecode.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I   Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Development - I - Factory - Arc I
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2